Bella Hadid seems to be one of the most talked-about models these days. She’s a Victoria’s Secret Angel, the face of Dior beauty and she’s constantly appearing in the public eye.
She was signed to IMG Models in 2014. Also winning model of the year back in 2016 and she’s only 23 now.
With her father being the iconic real estate developer Mohamed Hadid and her mother being former supermodel Yolanda Hadid she definitely had an upper hand in her rise to the spotlight. Seeing as her family also appeared on the show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
So we all know that Bella’s a gorgeous grow with a horizon career as a supermodel.
Bella has made a name for herself. She’s had a meteoric rise in the last six years after Bella’s huge rise to fame earlier photos of her started to emerge people started questioning why her face looks so different. People started speculating that she’d had lip fillers, a nose job and just about any other plastic surgery you can name. To be fair Bella Hadid responded to these rumors by saying she’s never had any cosmetic surgery nor has she had fillers or Botox.
Bella strongly denies rumors of getting any cosmetic procedures done. Even her mom Yolanda stepped in earlier this year addressing the rumors. When Yolanda uploaded a photo to Instagram in sheer pink lingerie back in January her caption spoke about being natural stating:
Living in a body free of breast implants, fillers, botox, extensions and all the bullshit I thought I needed in order to keep up with what society conditioned me to believe what a sexy woman should look like until the toxicity of it all almost killed me.
This triggered some commenters to inquire about her daughters and why they got work or fillers done. Yolanda’s response:
“None of my children have ever done fillers or Botox or put anything foreign in their bodies. They know better after seeing what I went through”
Bella also told InStyle
“People think I got all this surgery or did this or that. And you know what? We can do a scan of my face darling. I’m scared of putting fillers into my lips. I wouldn’t want to mess up my face.
All of this may very well be true and it’s no doubt heed girls were always beautiful.
Photos tell a slightly different story.
Looking at Bella on her teen years around 2012-2013 her face looks a lot different.
Firstly Bella’s nose. This is the most noticeable change. Before Bella’s nose was a bit larger and not as sleek. These days her nose is smaller and much more refined. This could have been from a nose job or even fillers such as a nose tip refining procedure. Where fillers can be used to lessen any bumps and make the tip of the nose more raised. Considering how different Bella’s nose looks it would be a surgical nose job but who knows right.
It also looks like Bella’s eyebrows became raised and more arched over the years. This could have been the work of fillers which would have helped to create the wide-eyed look she has today.
Bella’s cheekbones are much higher up on her face as well. Bella has lost weight over the years so this could have caused natural changes in the shape of her face. However, fillers being used here is another possibility because her cheekbones are much more prominent than before.
Bella’s lips are definitely fuller. These days lip fillers are so common one probably wouldn’t even think about it. When you compare older pics of Bella with how she looks now, her lips do look bigger.
Bella Hadid has had plastic surgery. After reviewing Bella’s photos from 2014 to 2019 it seems that she’s had eight surgical procedures done to her face.
There’s a clear difference in her face from 2014 to 2015 I believe this is when she had her first nose job. The bump was removed and the tip was also refined. Her nose doesn’t look any smaller it just looks better shaved.
In 2017 she had her second transformation the major overhaul. This is when I believe she had her second rhinoplasty which streamlined her nose made it a lot thinner and made the tip a lot more refined.
She also had an upper blepharoplasty to remove the fat pad under her eyebrow and also to expose more lid. She had a lateral brow lift at this time.
So a lateral brow lift is to raise the tails of your eyebrows and it gave her a much more exotic look.
Buccal fat removal
Bella also had buccal fat removal which is when they take the fat from under your cheekbone and remove it so that your cheeks appear to be more hollow underneath the bone.
This brings us to Bella’s fabulous cheeks. Who wouldn’t love to have those beautiful cheekbones.
She’s had a mid facelift. A mid facelift lifts your cheeks upward towards your cheekbones. It really helped her contours look more upswept almost fox-like.
Now this last change might be controversial but after looking at her jaw shape she had jaw reduction surgery. The jaw just looks overall smaller and the width of the jaw appears to have gotten smaller as well.
Let’s briefly go over these procedures:
- Bella had a closed rhinoplasty procedure. Rhinoplasty can be done closed or open and when it’s done closed the incision is made inside the nostrils so there’s no scar on your Kalimantan. Rhinoplasty surgery has a tough recovery of two to four weeks. And you’re you’re bruised and swollen during this time.
In addition it’s done under general or Twilight anesthesia and it’s usually done with other procedures. The cost of a primary rhinoplasty procedure is anywhere from eight thousand to fifteen thousand dollars this brings us to the
- Bella had a secondary rhinoplasty which is a revisionary rhinoplasty sometime in 2017. This led to her nose looking a lot more refined and very streamlined .
The recovery period for a revision rhinoplasty is about two weeks. It’s also a much more complicated procedure.
- Bella had an upper blepharoplasty that removed the fat pad under her eyebrow and also gave her more eyelid show. An upper blepharoplasty runs between 4,000 to $8,000
- Bella Hadid had a lateral brow lift. In a lateral brow lift the tails of the brows are sweep upwards. The incision for a lateral brow lift is in the hairline and they’re pretty much invisible. This is what gave her eyes that exotic look.
Price of a lateral brow lift is anywhere from seven to fourteen thousand dollars.
- She had a mid face lift. In a mid facelift the incisions are hidden in the hairline as well so. There’s no obvious signs of surgery. A mid facelift cost twelve to fifteen thousand dollars.
- Bella also had buccal fat removal which is where they remove the fat right here in the cheek hollows. A buccal fat removal runs between 3,000 and 5,000 dollars.
- Bella has had Juvederm filler placed in her upper and lower lips and she does maintain this.She hasn’t had a ton of filler so it’s not obvious but her lips have been helped out a bit.
- Last but not least I believe that Bella Hadid has had jaw reduction surgery. For those not familiar with this surgery the surgeon makes an incision inside your mouth between your cheeks and your jawbone. The doctor takes a micro saw or a laser and he reshapes your jaw. If you do have a bigger jaw this can make your jaw look smaller and more dainty.The price of jaw reduction is seven thousand to eighteen thousand dollars.
So how much does it cost to look like Bella Hadid?
Since Bella is very wealthy and comes from a very wealthy family we use the upper price estimate to total all her procedures up. Also the lower price estimate for all of us regular people.
- Rfirst we have rhinoplasty – $15,000
- Then we have revision rhinoplasty for $20,000
- Then we have an upper blepharoplasty for $8,000
- Lateral brow lift for $14,000
- Buccal fat removal for $5,000
- Lip filler for $2,000
- Jaw reduction surgery for $18,000
Total cost $100,000 to look like Bella.
If you’re a regular person – total cost $54,000
Moving on to Bella’s body it doesn’t really look to me like Bella has gone any work done. Here standing at around 5 foot 7 Bella has a typical supermodel figure with an exceptionally small waist.
She certainly lost weight over the years and even admits to her weight changes in an interview with People magazine back in 2016
My weight fluctuates so much. I really didn’t mean to lose weight. Like I want my boobs. I want my ass back. But it’s not my fault. My weight fluctuates and so does everybody’s and I think that if people are gonna judge that’s the worst you can possibly do because everybody is different.
At this time she was prepping for her debut on Victoria’s Secret runway which obviously one has to look their best form. Bella claims that she was following a strict diet and exercise plan to keep her body extra fit. Which included eating lots of protein and working out for 3 hours daily.
In her daily life Bella says she drinks a lot of water and tries to eat as much healthy food as possible. She doesn’t mitt to cheat days saying still enjoy carbs like pasta pizza and bread.
Nutritionists Charles Pastor worked with Bella in terms of keeping her diet healthy and optimized and he claims that her plan includes a good amount of proteins, healthy fats and lots of nonstarchy vegetables.
it seems that balance in eating healthy is the key to Bella’s slim figure. She probably eats healthier than a lot of us but still likes to indulge when she can. In plus, she has the motivation of being a Victoria’s Secret Angel to keep her in check.
Hair and make-up
Looking at Bella’s hair and makeup style she seems to be content being a brunette.
It’s her signature look seeing as her sister Gigi is known for being a blonde. This definitely makes them each stand out in their own way.
Bella looks great as a brunette and it really brings out her light eyes and complements her skin tone.
Bella’s makeup look is pretty natural and minimal most of the time and it’s what looks best on her. She doesn’t need much or really anything to make her look good. Not to mention her skin always looks clear and flawless. When this star does wear more makeup she seems to go for black winged eyeliner and a nice lipstick. Being a supermodel it’s pretty much a given that Bella has good fashion sense.
Whether it’s on the runway or her everyday wear Bella is a trendsetter. She’s evolved since the early days though. And when she first broke on to the modeling scene as a teen she had a more casual la girl style. Over time Bella has become a lot more daring with her fashion choices.
Looking at Bella street-style she always looks great she seems to like mixing high-fashion with trendy and casual pieces that still show her youthfulness.
Not to mention Bella always looks great in a bikini.
Bella’s still young so I’m sure she’ll evolve even more over time but she’s already come a long way. She’s gone from having a style much like your average teen girl to a high-fashion supermodel within only a few years.
- Real Name: Isabella Khair Hadid
- D.O.B: 9th October 1996
- Star Sign: Libra
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Occupation: Model, Equestrian
- Net Worth: $12 Million
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Palestinian (Father) & Dutch (Mother)
- Relationship: Single
- Children: N/A
- Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Body Measurement: 34-24-34 Inches
- Bra Size: 32B
- Natural Hair Color: Blonde
- Natural Eye Color: Blue-green
Although Bella claims she’s never gotten any work done it’s a bit suspicious. Her face has changed a lot.
- How do you feel about Bella Hadid plastic-surgery?
- Do you feel better knowing that her fabulous looks come from the surgeon’s scalpel?
- Do you think it’s responsible of her to her fans to not disclose her plastic surgery?